Terms and conditions.
Read these terms and conditions carefully as they form a contract between “Ticket2Ride motorcycle training” here after called the Company and you, here after called the Student.
* Fees must be paid in advance of any training/courses/tests/assessments. It is the discretion of the Company to conduct training/courses/tests/assessments without payment.
* Payment is accepted with a current bank or credit card, cash, before the course starts.
* In the event of mechanical failure or breakdown the Company reserves the right to re-arrange training/courses or test at our earliest convenience. If testing is cancelled and if affecting training by the DVSA, a claim form will be provided by them.
* Any deposit/fees paid to the Company for training/courses/assessment/test is;
Non- refundable. If a Student is unable to; attend/does not show for training/Unfit for any reason/ forgets? Or the student, cancels/withdraws from any training or course/assessment or test appointment or, is unable to attend for any reason other than default by the company, the Student will not be entitled to a refund of any fees/monies paid to the Company.
Any monies/fees paid for; training/courses/test/assessment with no fixed dates confirmed and booked, those monies/fees have a life of 6 months, after this time monies/fees for; training/courses/test/assessment has to be paid again.
If monies/fees paid to the Company are for training/courses/test/assessment booked with set dates the Company will only consider moving those dates if there is two weeks (14 clear working days) or more, before the original start dates arrival, to a new set of dates. Monies/fees will not be refunded in any case. The Company reserves the right to reschedule any training/courses/tests/assessment.
* The Student ratio will be at the discretion of the Company and the aptitude of the Student (s); it will always conform to the guidelines set out by the DVSA. (Training ratio’s for advanced training are the discretion of the Company).
* Failure to declare and; in the event of any medical condition you have, or is discovered, that precludes you from your training/course/test/assessment will result in the loss of all fees.
It is a condition of participating on any of our motorcycle/scooter/Instructor/advanced/post-test training courses & tests that the Student:
1 Holds the correct licence for the vehicle.
2 If the Student is using their own bike it must be road worthy & legal and it is at the discretion of the Company to allow the machine to be used on, assessment/ training/courses/test. All fuel charges/insurance is met by the Student. In the event of mechanical failure/accident the Student will be responsible to resolve the matter independently from the Company. The Company reserves the right to raise a charge for assisting the recovery of the Students own machine.
3 Must wear suitable motorcycle protective clothing, including an approved safety helmet, which complies with current legislation and is cleared for use by the Instructor.
* The Company accepts no responsibility for any personal possessions, including vehicles and for any loss, damage or expense incurred by the Student whilst on assessment/ training/test/courses/visiting the Company.
* Insurance-Please note that the Insurance Excess fee will be charged for each incident or accident involving the Company’s equipment or vehicles, this charge insures the equipment stays in good condition for other Students and is our insurance excess.
* Offences If the Student commits an enforceable offence while training the Student is liable for the points and any fines, not the Company.
After reading the terms & conditions I understand & agree to the above.